Marmomastic L, a very popular product in stone adhesive and marble cleaner products is been facilitated with following features and details.
|Technical Parameters ||Specifications |
|Colour ||Available in Different Colours |
|Hardner ||Dibezoyl Peroxide (1-3%) |
|Complete Curing Time ||>20 Minutes |
|Gel-Time ||2-6 Minutes |
|Dry to Touch ||5-20 Minutes |
|Polishable ||> 30 Minutes |
By using the Marmomastic L, there are following stone adhesive advantages.
- Strong Adhesive Properties
- Used for bonding
- Fast Hardening
- Highly Polishable
- Quick Drying
- Quicken Production lines
- Can be used on vertical surfaces
Areas of Application
As a renowned Stone Adhesive Marmomastic L is being applied at different areas and stones.
- Natural Stones
- Artificial Stones
- Building Material
- Vertical Surfaces
- Horizontal Surfaces
- Surface to be treated with Marmomastic should be free from dirt, debris, efflorescence and other loose particles.
- Surface should be cleaned and slightly roughened.
- Dry the surface before using adhesive.
- Empty 100 grams of Part â€“A to every 1-3 Grams of PART B in a clean container.
- Stir well to mix completely to get the bonding adhesive.Please Note :
- Mixture once prepared has to be used immediately within 20-30 minutes.
- Keep the surface highly ventilated during and after the application.
- Maintain a temperature of 25°C to reduce curing time
- Once the patch test is fine, pour the contents on the sufaceto make the bond the surface. Strike excess material to get a smooth surface.
- Use standard techniques to work with the adhesive.
- Wait for 30 mins after the application to polish the treated surface.
- Maximum hardenning will be achieved only after 7 days of the application.
- Try and keep the surface warm as it expedites the hardenning process, whereas, cold temperature retards the process.
- Stability of the bond is highly dependent on the nature of the natural stone to be bonded.
- Close container tightly when not in use and do not store the unused material.
- Patch test recommended. Before applying on a large surface, check product performance on a smaller patch.